Enjoy the Benefits that Come with Microsoft 70-410 Exam
Are you curious to know what you can do to become a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate? You can develop into an expert in installing Windows Server 2012 and significantly reduce the costs for the business you are working for as well as bring to it more added value. Obtaining the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification will validate your expertise in computer systems administration or computer networks.
Enjoy the Benefits that Come with Microsoft 70-410 Exam and Explore Efficient Exam-Labs Practice Tests
The first phase of acquiring the MCSA Windows Server 2012 credential is passing the 70-410 exam. Keep reading this article and discover what are the stages you should follow to build a career in administering data processing systems.
Detailed Information on 70-410 Exam
The Exam-labs.com exam is the first stage in a series of three assessments necessary to obtain the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 accreditation, besides 70-411 and 70-412 tests. This rare badge helps you develop the required skills and knowledge to successfully implement a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. So, you can increase the efficiency of your team or business by developing this valuable expertise. If you manage to pass this exam, you’ll prove own capacity of configuring and implementing active directory as well as networking services related to Windows Server 2012.
There are various skills you will need to demonstrate during the test. This assessment structure consists of six sections, each of them testing a particular set of skills. Take a look at the list below and discover which areas you should focus on during your training sessions. Each topic weighs between 15 and 20% of the overall exam’s topics:
- Servers’ Installation and Configuration –This section tests your ability to install and configure servers. You will receive questions related to server installation, server upgrade, server core configuration, and installation, or role deployment on remote servers. You will also find items related to the local storage configuration.
- Configuring Features and Server Roles –you will be asked to answer questions about file configuration and sharing access, configuring document and print services, and remote management servers. For example, you will be asked to give details on share permissions or NTFS permissions’ configuration, Print Management on Enterprise, or WinRM configuration.
- Configuring Hyper-V –you should be prepared to solve items on virtual machine storage and settings, as well as on the creation and configuration of virtual networks. You will discover questions focusing on dynamic memory configuration, resource metering, issues of creating VHDX and VHDs, managing checkpoints, configuring virtual switches in Hyper-V, or MAC addresses’ configuration.
- Deployment and Configuring Network Core Services – you will have to get prepared to answer questions addressing IPv4 and IPv6 configuration and interoperability, deploying and configuring service of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, and DNS service.
- Installation and Administration of Active Directory – the items in this area will focus on domain controllers’ installation, Active Directory users and computer management, and AD DS groups and organizational units.
- Group Policy Management –you should include in your training sessions materials about Group Policy objects, security policies, application restriction procedures, and Windows Firewall configuration.
To sum up, the Microsoft 70-410 exam represents the necessary credit that you will need to gain to obtain the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or if you decide to upgrade your skills, you can pass one more exam and gain the MCSE: Core Infrastructure certification. To take the exam you’ll need to pay $165.
Training Resources by Microsoft and Exam-Labs
Microsoft has a plurality of comprehensively-developed training products. There are various preparation options that will provide your mastery of the Microsoft 70-410 exam topics and passing the test on the first try.
- For example, if you are looking for tutor-led training, you can enroll for the Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 one that is held in the classroom. This is a five-days’ course where you will get hands-on instructions and practice on installation and configuration of Windows Server 2012.
- You can also access the test preparation video options which will support you with certification tips from James Seymour, Senior Planner of the Products, and Senior Technology Evangelist, Rick Claus.
- If your schedule is hectic and you cannot keep the pace with the classroom training, you can also try self-study learning. It is called Technical Overview of Windows Server 2012 and it is divided into seven units at which you will grasp the mature knowledge of the Windows Server 2012 solutions and features.
- Once you have obtained the necessary information on the Microsoft 70-410 exam, you should also practice on similar type questions. With this aim, the vendor’s website puts at your disposal the authorized practice test where you can verify your technical knowledge of Windows Server 2012.
- In case you feel that the above information is not enough, you can read the thoughtfully designed books. Microsoft has issued two publications, the Exam Ref 70-410 and the Training Guide, to help you learn how to install and configure Windows-based Server 2012 R2.
- Exam-Labs is the last but not least excellent resource where you can download bundles with verified questions and answers to pass Microsoft 70-410 exam with flying colors. You will receive access to the most valid and updated test questions to help you delve into the exam’s routine. The full-fledged under-one-roof exam materials can be downloaded at a fee of $24.99. Furthermore, find additional learning options at the site to ace the Microsoft exam fluently, such as the fantastic VCE Player that will help you examine your knowledge level and identify the areas where you need to push harder.
Passing the Microsoft 70-410 exam is the first step you can choose to obtain the MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification. This reliable assessment will help you prove the knowledge and skills to implement Windows Server 2012 technologies.
So, take the lead among your peers by attempting the test and let it go smoothly with Microsoft training resources and practice tests offered by Exam-Labs.