Sweet Wishes for Raksha Bandhan 2018
India is famous for its ancient tradition and festivals. And the main focus of celebrating this festival is to bring the families and relationships closer. Raksha Bandhan is widely spread Hindu festival which is very popular in India and is celebrated every year in the month of August on the full moon day of the Shravana month of Hindu Calender. | Sweet Wishes for Raksha Bandhan 2018 |
Raksha Bandhan is a unique way to celebrate love. According to Indian Festival calendar, Raksha Bandhan is immensely a special day to share pure feelings that brother and sister share to cherish the bonds between them.
And this year, Raksha Bandhan will fall on 26th August, 2018.
Here are 10 sweet wishes for Raksha Bandhan 2018:
- Memories may fade away with time but the love we share as a brother and sister will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years.
- To outside world we grow old, but not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we were as children. We always believe in the innocent child living in our hearts.
Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of love and joy forever.
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words, and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
- Bachpan ki wo bheeni smritiyan Lekar aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar. Baat-baat par wo roothna mera Sneh tumhara jyun babul ka pyaar Mubarak ho Bhaiya tumhein Raksha Bandhan ka ye tyohaar!
- You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother.
- This auspicious thread I tie around your wrist today is just not a silken thread, it symbolises the strong and everlasting bond of love and friendship we share.
- Even though brothers and sisters may fight like cats and dogs. But they are the best of friends and always stand by each other in times of need.
- Days go past fastly in our life without expressing ourselves deep love for each other. Rakhi comes as a glorious opportunity to tells you that We always adore each other and wish happiness of every kind in life.
Don’t Wait! Join AHA Prime Now and Travel to your dream destination today with our exclusive discounts for a whole year.