Travel Tips during these Corona Times!
We all understand that life doesn’t stop because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. People still need to get from one place to another. To stop the spread of coronavirus, we here at AHA Taxis take responsibility for your safe travel by following the precautionary guidelines mentioned by WHO. Doctors, nurses, policemen, and public service departments are still working diligently. They need to commute so we can stay safe. | Travel Tips during these Corona Times! |
There is a question in everyone’s mind? Is it safe to travel via taxis? Are the COVID-19 restrictions stopping your planned road trip? No need to worry now! Say cheers and hello to corona-free road trips with AHA.
Travel Tips during these Corona Times to help you travel safely
- Before you leave, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol.
- Once you reach your drop location, again wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid frequently touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Carry ample drinking water whenever you are traveling outstation and re-fill it only at hygienic places (don’t forget to wear gloves while refilling).
- Practice social distancing. If you are traveling alone, sit directly behind the driver. If you are traveling with 1 pax, make sure you both are sitting on the back and both sitting towards their windows to create as much distance as possible between them.
- As per expert guidelines, we don’t recommend running AC continuously throughout the trip. If you are using AC while traveling, please make sure it is running in the recirculated mode and the windows are lowered at regular intervals.
- Don’t forget your masks. Do wear them everywhere and try to change every 10 hours while traveling outside. Carry along enough masks to help yourself and others in your surroundings.
We all know these are very tough times for travelers. But if we work and stay together then we can ensure the safety of our fellow travelers.