Bangalore to Coorg Cab
Planning a weekend trip from Bangalore. Book a Bangalore to Coorg outstation taxis to explore the scenic landscape and urban countryside covered with majestic hills and lush green forests. Coorg is one of the popular hill stations in south India. Avail a cab rental to drive through the amazing route and pass through the popular tourist spots like Kushalnagar, Nelamangala, and Bylakuppe. Book one-way or round trip with AHA Taxis and choose your car from our different cab types - Sedan, Hatchback and SUV. We also provide hourly rental packages which you can book to cover the local sightseeing places in Coorg. We ensure to make your ride a memorable one by providing reliable drivers and well-maintained cabs.
|Distance: 244 km
||Time to Travel: 5 hrs 35 Min
Coorg is a regulatory area in Karnataka and it is a beautiful hill station which is popular as Kodagu. With its beautiful scenic views, wonderful mountains, verdant espresso ranches, and numerous other popular tourist sights, Coorg is one of the topmost travel destinations in India. On a visit to Coorg, explore the wonderful towns like Virajpet, Kushalnagar, Pollibetta, and Somwarpet, and experience the delightful idea of "homestays" to make your experience progressively amazing! This city is also famous as the Scotland of India and is also the largest producer of coffee in India. Madikeri is another must-visit destination near Coorg which is considered as the heartland of the city.
Places to visit in Coorg
- Abbey Falls - Gushing among the aromatic coffee plantations and spice estates; the fascinating Abbey falls is one of the pleasant places to look in Coorg. The hanging bridge constructed right opposite to the falls offers the captivating perspectives of cascading waters of river Kaveri.
- Brahmagiri Peak - It is a scenic spot complete of forested woods and snow-covered hills. To reach the top, travelers trek through grasslands, colourful floras and glowing streams of clean water. It additionally has a natural world sanctuary which incorporates Jungle Cat, Spotted Deer, Nilgiri Langur, Giant Flying Squirrel amongst others.
- Nagarhole National Park - Nagarhole National Park is in all likelihood one of the nice locations to go to in Coorg. Despite the dense jungle, it has open sight-lines alongside the river financial institution, which makes for a high-quality location to observe animals and over 270 species of birds.
- Raja’s Seat - A famous sunset point, it affords a wide-ranging view of the inexperienced valley and the surrounding hills. It is likewise surrounded with the aid of a beautiful lawn of seasonal flowers and musical fountains.
- Omkareshwara Temple - It is an antique temple constructed through Linga Rajendra II in 1820. Unique in its structure, this stunning temple of Lord Shiva is an outstanding amalgamation of each Islamic and Gothic fashion of structure.
|Destinations to visit from Coorg
||Distance from Coorg
||Must visit places
|Coorg to Ooty
||Ooty Boat House, The Tea Factory and Tea Museum, Rose Garden.
|Coorg to Kannur
||St. Angelo Fort, Kannur Beach, Arakkal Museum.
|Coorg to Dharmasthala
||Sri Kshetra Dharmasthala Sri Manjunatha Swamy Temple.
Why Book Bangalore to Coorg Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Bangalore to Coorg Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Bangalore to Coorg