Delhi to Jaipur Cab
Let the Pink city of Jaipur mesmerize you in the coming weekend. Jaipur is a famous town in the state of Rajasthan. To travel in Jaipur, if you are traveling from Delhi, booking a one-way outstation taxis from Delhi to Jaipur will make your road journey memorable. Traveling to Jaipur by car is cheaper than going by train or bus. AHA Taxis offers the most affordable rates and reliable rides every time you book. Along with our 24/7 trained customer support, we are always connected to our customers during the trip. With the variety of cab options, travelers can choose the car according to their budget and need. We also have facilities for pick up from Jaipur airport and drop anywhere in Jaipur.
|Distance: 270 km
||Time to Travel: 5 hrs 15 mins
Jaipur is a vibrant mix of old and new architecture and culture. It is famous as the royal city of Rajasthan and also popular as ‘The Pink city of India’ due to the colors of buildings and streets painted with pink. The road from Delhi to Jaipur has many sightseeing places to explore the small towns and countryside. Booking an hourly Rental Cab for local sightseeing will take you to famous places like Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum, Chokhi Dani, and Jal Mahal. Jaipur is also a part of the Golden Triangle along with Delhi and Agra. It has many UNESCO World Heritage sites like Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar. This city also has many magnificent palaces, temples, and forts. Perfect place for a foodie as Jaipur has yummy local food which includes Pyaaz Kachori, Ghewat and the famous Dal Baati Churma.
Places to visit in Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal - Must visit place in Jaipur, constructed under the reign of Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. Also known as the ‘Palace of the Winds’ is equipped with 953 windows to provide ventilation.
- Amber Palace - Constructed by Raja Mansingh in the year 1592. It's Red Sandstone and Marble Stone showcases the blend of Hindu-Muslim architecture.
- Jantar Mantar Observatory - Ranked amongst the world's largest observatories was built during the reign of Maharaja Jai Singh II, this astronomical observatory has the biggest Sundial in world.
- Albert Hall Museum - Built in 1887 with Indo-Saracenic architectural style, this Museum is the oldest center for arts and cultural exploration.
- City Palace - Constructed by Sawai Jai Singh II between 1729 and 1732 AD. Tourists not only admire its architectural beauty but also the glorious beauty of Pink City from Palace.
|Destinations to visit from Jaipur
||Distance from Jaipur
||Must visit places
|Jaipur to Kota
||Seven Wonder Park, Kishore Sagar, Jag Mandir, Aquagreen Waterparks.
|Jaipur to Ajmer
||Khwaja Garib Nawaj, Ana Sagar Lake, Akbari fort & Museum.
|Jaipur to Neemrana
||Neemrana Fort Palaces, Sariska National park, Alwar fort, Baori.
Why Book Delhi to Jaipur Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Delhi to Jaipur Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Jaipur