Hyderabad to Srisailam Cab
Srisailam is one of the most popular tourist getaways for travelers from Hyderabad. Book a car online for a one way and round trip from Hyderabad to Srisailam Taxi at affordable prices. By offering one way outstation cab rentals, AHA Taxis has made traveling very comfortable and also cheaper than train or bus journey. With our trustworthy drivers and fully maintained cars, we offer the safest and most reliable outstation taxis. Booking with AHA Taxis is easy and quick. For the safety of customers, we have live location tracking which helps your family or company to know your exact location. Avail a cab rental package to experience the holy and ancient city of the ancient towns. We also have exclusive hourly rental packages to pick you up from your home without any hassle and explore the local sightseeing destinations.
|Distance: 288 km
||Time to Travel: 7 hrs 15 Min
Srisailam is an amazing destination for a road trip from Hyderabad. It is a beautiful city with a refreshing nature rich in flora and fauna. It has many ancient temples and holy places located at the Nallamala hills. Srisailam is also considered as the Shrine of Mallikarjuna. On the way to Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple, there is Srisailam National Park where you can visit to admire the wild animals and lush greenery environment. As there is no direct train route to this place, the nearest popular railway station is in Hyderabad which is 2788 km away, AHA Taxis provides Radio Cabs from any location within Hyderabad to Srisailam. Cabs provided are equipped with carrier to load luggage and expert drivers who will make your journey comfortable and memorable.
Places to visit in Srisailam
- Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple - Srisailam is most well known for Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple which is available at on the Nallamala Hills. It is committed to the God of decimation, Lord Shiva. It displays the Dravidian style of engineering and is spread over a huge region.
- Srisailam Dam - One of the biggest dams present in South India, Srisailam Dam is constructed over Krishna River. Srisailam Dam is the second biggest regarding limit. Visitors are permitted to visit the dam and they can even sit in the vessels and line crosswise over Krishna stream.
- Akka Mahadevi Caves - You need to take a ropeway then a vessel ride in the Krishna River to achieve the caverns. Once at the cavern, you will be entranced by the lavish greenery encompassing the caverns. Alongside picturesque magnificence, these caverns additionally have recorded significance. This cavern is named after Akka Mahadevi, who was a prestigious holy person of twelfth-century who additionally contributed tremendously to the Veerashaiva Bhakti development.
- Bhramaramba Devi Mandir - Situated behind the Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple, this sanctuary is around 457 m above sea level. Bhramaramba Devi Temple is one among the eight shaktipeeth in the nation and in this way holds colossal religious essentialness.
|Destinations to visit from Srisailam
||Distance from Srisailam
||Must visit places
|Srisailam to Nalgonda
||Jalori Pass, Rewalsar Lake, Pardoh Dam, Prashar Lake.
|Srisailam to Kollapur
||Sri Mahalakshmi Temple, New Palace, Rankala Lake.
|Srisailam to Kurnool
||Dakshina Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple.
Why Book Hyderabad to Srisailam Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Hyderabad to Srisailam Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Hyderabad to Srisailam