Delhi to Meerut Cab
Delhi to Meerut by road takes only 2 hours to reach. The drive to Meerut is along the beautiful route with lots of authentic North Indian restaurants to have some great food. Choose your suitable cabs with AHA Taxis for Delhi to Meerut for One way or Round trip. Cars are available in all cab types starting from Hatchback, Sedan and SUV. You can stop your car anywhere in between the route as we also provide halt at your convenience anytime and anywhere to enjoy the short breaks during your road journey.
|Distance: 90 km
||Time to Travel: 2 hrs 35 mins
Meerut is an ancient and historic city and it takes back to the old Indus Valley Civilization. It is a busy city which is nationally famous for its sports markets where you can find the cheapest shopping outlets with a variety of facilities and amazing mouth-watering desserts. In fact, this city is also the largest manufacturer of musical instruments. It is a popular tourist attraction where travelers can witness the legacy of holy Mahabharata. The city is also rich in culture and both and both Hindu and Urdu Music. Meerut is considered as an educational hub in Western Uttar Pradesh along with a number of sports goods.
Places to visit in Meerut
- Amarnath Mandir - Otherwise called Kali Paltan Mandir, the Augarhnath Mandir is a significant verifiable site in Meerut. The Temple is despite the fact that not a much frequented religious site was one of the focuses where the double-crossers arranged their activities during the 1857 resistance of India.
- Hastinapur - The antiquated town of Hastinapur was before a blasting capital of the Kuru rulers in old India. The town is popular for being the origination of the Pandavas, the heroes of the Hindu epic Mahabharata.
- St. John’s Church - Situated in the cantonment region, St. John's Church was set up by the East India Company in 1819. The congregation was worked in a neo-provincial style of design and is considered as one of the most seasoned places of worship in Northern India.
- Draupadi ki Rasoi - Meerut Draupadi-ki-rasoi (Draupadi's kitchen) and Draupadi Ghat (for washing), other than copper utensils, iron seals, decorations made of gold and silver, earthenware circles and a few oval molded ivory bones utilized in the round of chauper can likewise be found close Draupadi-Ki-Rasoi. This spot is visited every now and again by vacationers.
|Destinations to visit from Meerut
||Distance from Meerut
||Must visit places
|Meerut to Dehradun
||Robber’s Cave, Tapkeshwar Temple, Rajaji National Park.
|Meerut to Mathura
||Shri Krishna Janmbhoomi, ISKCON Temple, Government Museum.
|Meerut to Rishikesh
||Ram Lakshman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Niketan Ashram.
Why Book Delhi to Meerut Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Delhi to Meerut Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Meerut