Delhi to Chandigarh Cab
The road journey from Delhi to Chandigarh is one of the most comfortable and beautiful trips. The highlights of this driving route pass through the urban areas of Delhi and Gurgaon, and some parts of Haryana. Traveling with outstation Rental cab will definitely drive you through the changing landscape. And along the way, you can take halts at small and popular towns like Murthal, Karnal, Panipat, etc. Booking a round trip taxi from Delhi to Chandigarh with AHA Taxis ensures a comfortable and convenient ride to your final destination. You can opt for pickup from any place in Delhi including Delhi airport and even both hourly Rental car directly from Chandigarh Airport for local tours.
|Distance: 260 km
||Time to Travel: 4 hrs 35 mins
Chandigarh is a beautiful city. It is considered as the heart for the business and corporate clients living in Delhi. This city also serves as the entranceway to Himachal Pradesh. It is also one of the union territories of India located at the foothills of Mount Shivalik. This city is completely internationally designed and well known for its architecture and urban look. Rock garden, rose garden and leisure valley are few top attractions for nature lovers. The capital complex is another most famous destination to visit in Chandigarh which has a refined architecture and now it has been converted to a tourist museum. This place is also served as Vidhan Sabha, Secretariat and high court of the state. This city has a low crime rate which is another reason why foreign tourists feel like a home away from home. Most of the city is covered by dense banyan and eucalyptus plantations and chinar trees in some places.
Places to visit in Chandigarh
- Rose Garden - Zakir Husain Rose Garden is spread over gigantically wide 30 sections of land of the region. Most of the territory plants assortment of roses. Aside from roses, one would see a few assortments of restorative herbs as well.
- The Rock Garden - The Rock Garden is one of the best instances of the wonder of human creation utilizing nature and normal assets. Basic rocks have been changed into work of magnificence. The spot is ideal for multi-day out with family or companions.
- Le Corbusier Centre - The workplace was named after and utilized by the Swiss-French modeler Le Corbusier. Le Corbusier utilized the structure as his office during the time he was dispatched to design the city of Chandigarh.
- ISKCON Temple - The Iskcon sanctuary is tempting and brimming with appeal. Iskcon sanctuary of Chandigarh highlights wonderful gods of God Krishna and his adoration for the life Radha. Guests here experience the nearness of God and extraordinary forces.
|Destinations to visit from Chandigarh
||Distance from Chandigarh
||Must visit places
|Chandigarh to Dehradun
||Sahastradhara, Tiger Falls, Robber’s Cave, Mindrolling Monastery.
|Chandigarh to Ludhiana
||Ludhiana is Manchester of India and is well known for cycle, woolen, Auto extras parts n sewing machines.
|Chandigarh to Shimla
||Mall Road, The Ridge, Christ Church, Jhakoo.
Why Book Delhi to Chandigarh Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Delhi to Chandigarh Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Chandigarh