Delhi to Shimla Cab
Shimla is a beautiful hill station that conquers everyone's heart with beauty and its scenic views. Traveling to Shimla from Delhi! There are no flights to reach Shimla. Don’t worry. Get the best route to explore Shimla by road. You will pass through Panipat, Chail, and Kasauli during your wonderful road trip. Book a cab rental from Delhi to Shimla to experience and witness the diverse landscape forests and mountains. There are lots of popular tourist spots along the way like Ambala, Kalak, Solan, etc. Book AHA Taxis and get assured fair and transparent fares and enjoy your journey with our experienced drivers.
|Distance: 349 km
||Time to Travel: 7 hrs 55 mins
Shimla, the largest city of Himachal Pradesh is among the top trending tourist attractions in India with the amalgamation of both nature’s beauty and ancient colonial culture. Situated in the foothills of Himalayan Ranges. It is a popular hill resort in Northern India which is ideal for families and honeymooners. Shimla has been host to even many historical meetings and events happened from 1945 to 1972. The ancient temples are also impressive and have old colonial style buildings. These beautiful hill stations are also known as the Summer Capital of British India. Further, Shimla is covered with snow and in Chail, the highest cricket ground of the world in another popular attraction for which tourists visit outside India in large numbers. Takhu Temple of Shimla has various viewpoints to get lost in the beautiful nature.
Places to visit in Shimla
- The Ridge - At the focal point of the town is The Shimla Ridge, which offers dynamite perspectives on the mountain pinnacles of the land. On the off chance that you cherish the perspective on mountains, this is your fantasy goal. The sublime perspective on snow-clad mountain reaches hypnotizes you.
- The Summer Hills - A standout amongst the best places to visit in Shimla is the Summer slope – a pleasant town is found 5 km from the popular edge of Shimla. This slope is covered by rich greenery that offers amazing perspectives from the top.
- Mall Road - It is loaded up with numerous shops, bistros, eateries, book shops, and numerous vacation destinations. Go for a walk on Mall Road and get amazed every step of the way by the things this spot brings to the table.
- Indian Institute of Advanced Studies - Maintained by the British, IIAS is the late spring retreat of Indian President. It was passed on by the then president – Dr. Radhakrishnan as an establishment to advances thinks about in humanities and expressions in India. The structure is a traditional building plan with a capable insulating framework.
- Chadwick Fall - One of the real vacation spots of Shimla, Chadwick falls, tumbles from an elevation of 1586 meters. With thick timberland, lavish deodar and pine tree encompassing it, the view is absolutely captivating. Chadwick falls is doubtlessly a treat to one's eyes with its dazzling excellence and feel.
- Christ Church - An impeccable case of neo-gothic design, Christ Church has been an essential piece of Shimla's view. Situated on The Ridge, it was constructed in the year 1857 and it took right around 3 years to finish this structural wonder. The recolored glass windows, the clock tower, and the frescos are a portion of the attractions of this congregation.
|Destinations to visit from Shimla
||Distance from Shimla
||Must visit places
|Shimla to Manali
||Hidimba Devi Mandir, Manali Sanctuary, Nehru Kund, Van Vihar.
|Shimla to Ambala
||Rani Ka Talab, Patel Park, Ambika Devi Mandir, Gurudwara Sri Panjokhra Sahib.
|Shimla to Dehradun
||Robber’s Cave, Tapkeshwar Temple, Rajaji National park.
Why Book Delhi to Shimla Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Delhi to Shimla Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Shimla