Delhi to Rishikesh Cab
Traveling to Rishikesh from Delhi by taxi is the most convenient and comfortable option. You can travel by flight, bus or even a taxi. But when you book a car from Delhi, then you have the option to select the ideal category depending upon your plan and number of passengers traveling. Booking local hourly rental and outstation cab services from Delhi with AHA Taxis is the affordable and easiest way to book taxi online. We also have customized one-day and multi packages to explore the city with well-experienced chauffeur. With our quality car service, travelers can enjoy all the spiritual spots in Rishikesh. Now, book an Outstation car anytime and anywhere in Delhi. Just book 1 hour before the trip time, our driver will be waiting at your doorstep in the scheduled time.
|Distance: 242 km
||Time to Travel: 5 hrs 30 mins
Rishikesh is a holy city located in the foothills of the Himalayas situated along with the convergence point of river Ganga and Chandrabhaga. This Himalayan town is famous for its amazing and majestic Shivalik hills covered with snow, the holy water of river Ganges and many adventure activities like kayaking, rafting, hill climbing, trekking, and camping. It is also popular as the Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas and due to the increase of yoga centers, Rishikesh got nicknamed as ‘The World Capital of Yoga’. It is the best spiritual destination from NCR to do recreational activities. Rishikesh is also the starting point for Char Dham pilgrimage - Gangotri, Badrinath, Yamunotri, and Kedarnath.
Places to visit in Rishikesh
- Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula - This Suspended Bridge lengthed 450 meters are the main spot of attraction for tourists.
- Shivpuri - This town near Rishikesh is considered as Heaven on Earth due to the Clean and Green Environment. Tourist visit Shivpuri for its water sports, and camping on the river bank.
- Triveni Ghat - One of the most sacred ghats in Rishikesh, famous for evening aarti, spiritual vibes.
- Kaudiyala - It is a major Rishikesh tourist place in the holy town. This 16 km stretch of Kaudiyala is one considered as the best white water rafting zones in the whole world.
- Rishi Kund -The boiling water spring with different fanciful references draws in numerous pioneers each year. Being a piece of Raghunath sanctuary and near Shani and Triveni Sangam, this spot is effectively open and is a standout amongst the best places to visit in Rishikesh.
|Destinations to visit from Rishikesh
||Distance from Rishikesh
||Must visit places
|Rishikesh to Ghaziabad
||City Forest, ISKCON Temple, Swarn Jayanti Park Road.
|Rishikesh to Nainital
||Nainital Lake, Tippin Top, Snow View, Naini Peak.
|Rishikesh to Dehradun
||Rajaji National Park, Buddha Temple, Robber’s Cave, Tapovan Temple.
Why Book Delhi to Rishikesh Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Delhi to Rishikesh Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Rishikesh