Chandigarh to Manali Cab
Chandigarh and Manali are the best vacation places in India. Both city has many magnificent places to visit and endure. AHA Taxis provides hourly rental services for sightseeing within the city and the same is also provided in Manali to enjoy the famous places and admire the authentic beauty of city. Traveling through road from Chandigarh to Manali is the best way of witnessing the scenic beauty. AHA Taxis Radio cabs are provided to travel from Chandigarh to Manali that is 309 kms apart and we cover this distance in 6 hours NH21. Taking halts to get yourself photographed and admire the panoramic views.
|Distance: 288 km
||Time to Travel: 8 hrs 10 Min
Manali, popularly known as ‘Valley of Gods’ is never-ending treasure for the visitors throughout the year. This city has been all time favourite Hill station and one of the best Honeymoon destinations in Indian state of Uttarakhand, is also often called as the Honeymoon Capital of India. This city is covered with lush green mountains and amazing cliffs. This place has remained on every tourist’s bucket list who desire to be adventurous. The major sightseeing places in Manali are Hadimba Temple, Old Manali that includes Old guesthouse orchards, Buddisht Monastery and you can also get involved in adventurous activities like river rafting, trekking and paragliding or can admire the waterfalls like Rahala Waterfalls, Rozy Falls and Jogini Falls.
Places to visit in Manali
- Rohtang Pass - The high mountain go of Rohtang lies at an elevation of 3,978 meters above ocean level and situated in the eastern slopes of the Pir Panjal Range. The pass lies at a pleasant area with the waterways Beas and Chenab that deceives the southern and northern side of Rohtang Pass. Rohtang Pass is celebrated for its beautiful perspectives on the valley and different shrouded cascades.
- Hidimba Temple - This lovely Temple said to be committed to Hadimba – the spouse of Pandu child Bhima is a standout amongst the best places to visit in Manali city. The most striking component of this sanctuary is that it is situated in the Dhungri Forest and is encompassed by pine trees.
- Tibetian Monastery - The popular Tibetan religious communities – Himalayan Nyingmapa Gompa and Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa – draw countless visitors, and are among the most visited and surely the best places to visit in Manali.
- Vashisht’s Hot Water Spring - The Vashisht Temple is well known for its characteristic high temp water spring. The premises encase a pyramid-moulded stone sanctuary committed to Sage Vashisht, and the water spring, which is said to have therapeutic properties, are both one of the celebrated spots to visit in Manali.
- Great Himalayan National Park - An UNESCO World Heritage Site, Great Himalayan National Park is a shelter for all nature sweethearts and untamed life aficionados. The widely varied vegetation here is known for their assorted variety with the recreation centre being home to more than 375 faunal species and a significant number of them are imperilled.
|Destinations to visit from Manali
||Distance from Manali
||Must visit places
|Manali to Mandi
||Jalori Pass, Rewalsar Lake, Pardoh Dam, Prashar Lake.
|Manali to Shimla
||Mall Road, The Ridge, Christ Church, Lodwick Fall.
|Manali to Dharamshala
||Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple, Tibet Museum, Namgyal Monastery.
Why Book Chandigarh to Manali Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Chandigarh to Manali