Chennai to Pondicherry Cab
Pondicherry is one of the best weekend destinations from Chennai passing through calm and serene roads. If you don’t like to drive your own car, then the best way to travel from Chennai to Pondicherry is by renting an Outstation cab. The most popular route to travel is through the ECR (East Coast Road) which runs along the coastlines of the Bay of Bengal. We also provide airport transfer services in affordable taxis fares. There are a number of highway cafes, food outlets, and coffee points, to have great aroma during your road trip. Book Hourly Rental cab in Vellore to explore the local beaches and tourist spots.
|Distance: 160 km
||Time to Travel: 3 hrs 30 mins
Pondicherry is a French colonial settlement that lies in the southern part of the Indian Peninsula. It is also famous as Pondy. This city is the regional capital and largest city in the territory with many Churches, temples, colonial buildings, and ancient statues. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India enclosed by the states of Kerala and Andhra Pradesh respectively. The architecture of the whole city is a perfect amalgamation of Indian and French art styles and designs. There are lots of water sports activities to try in the beaches of Puducherry. The most popular tourist destinations are the four beaches which are Promenade Beach, The Auroville beach, Rochy beach, and Serenity beach.
Places to visit in Pondicherry
- Shri Aurobindo Ghosh Ashram - Pondicherry was the living arrangement of Sri Aurobindo (Indian Freedom warrior), was established in 1926.
- Auroville - The name signifies 'the city of Dawn', established in 1968. It is a universal town where people of any nation can live respectively to advance congruity and acknowledge human solidarity.
- Paradise Beach - Sand of the Paradise bounds is delicate in nature, not in any respect like coarse sand of the Auroville bounds. In this manner making them an ideal ground for games and having a fabulous time.
- Gingee Fort - The Fort is known as a National Monument in 1921. Aside from being a one of a kind structural accomplishment, it is one of only a handful couple of forts in the State. Gingee Fort is a standout amongst the best places to visit in Pondicherry. History nerds and engineering admirer must not pass up a major opportunity this spot during their vacation in Pondicherry.
- Basilica Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus - This is a standout amongst the best places you will visit in Pondicherry. The Basilica Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus was blessed on December 17th, 1907. The structure of this congregation is 50 meters in length, 48 meters wide and 18 meters high and is held by 24 sections.
|Destinations to visit from Pondicherry
||Distance from Pondicherry
||Must visit places
|Pondicherry to Mahabalipuram
||Arjun’s Penance, Thirukadalmallai, Cave Temple, Shore Temple
|Pondicherry to Vellore
||Vellore Fort, Sri Lakshmi Golden Temple, Vainu Bappu Observatory
|Pondicherry to Bangalore
||Tipu Sultan’s Fort, Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Bangalore Palace, Nandi Hills
Why Book Chennai to Pondicherry Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Chennai to Pondicherry Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Chennai to Pondicherry