Delhi to Dehradun Cab
Planning for a vacation in the hill station? Why not plan for Dehradun this weekend. Now book a car online for oneway and round trip from Delhi to Dehradun at low prices, offered by AHA Taxis, the best outstation taxi services in India. By offering one way outstation car rentals, AHA Taxis has made traveling in an outstation taxi even cheaper than going by train or bus. This amazing route from Delhi to Dehradun has scenic spots on the way which makes it one of the best road trip routes in North India. The fastest and most convenient way to reach Dehradun is via Ghaziabad, Modinagar, Meerut, and Roorkee. We provide 24/7 intercity cab for one way trip from Dehradun and you can choose your pick up from anywhere starting from Airport, Railway station, Mall Road, Mussoorie, etc.
|Distance: 257 km
||Time to Travel: 5 hrs 40 mins
Dehradun is an amazing road trip destination from the capital city of India. It is located in the Doon valley i.e on the foothills of the great Himalayas. Himalaya is nestled between the two mightiest rivers of India - The Ganges flowing from east and Yamuna from the west. This city in the Garhwal region has cool weather and breathtaking mountains and landscapes. It is situated at a height of 2,200 ft in the Doon valley which makes it a base for adventure and trekking activities, people can also go for overnight camping in the Garhwal hills. Robber’s cave is one of the most popular spots here which is a natural cave surrounded by mountains from sides. Birdwatching is a must do activity here to explore the different bird creatures which have migrated from different countries.
Places to visit in Dehradun
- Rajaji National Park - Situated near the foothills of the Himalayas, these National Park is rich in Fauna and is also known for its Tiger Reserve.
- Buddha Temple - One of the most visited places in Dehradun known for its Monumental art-filled stupa, Peaceful surroundings.
- Tapovan Temple - Also called as Rudreshwar Shiv Mandir, famous for its ancient tales and enchanting surrounding.
- Robber’s Cave - Natural River Cave Formation In Himalayas, also passes way for the River flowing through these caves.
- Mindrolling Monastery - This 1965 built Monastery is famous for Buddhist ceremonies and rituals.
|Destinations to visit from Dehradun
||Distance from Dehradun
||Must visit places
|Dehradun to Rishikesh
||Lakshman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Kaudiyala.
|Dehradun to Haridwar
||Har ki Pauri, Shri Mata Mansa Devi, Ganga Aarti, Shanti Kunj, Swami Vivekanand park.
|Dehradun to Roorkee
||Piran Kaliyar Sharif, Crystal World, IIT Roorkee, Solani Aqueduct.
Why Book Delhi to Dehradun Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Hassle free booking and transparent billing with no hidden charges.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans.
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Delhi to Dehradun Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Dehradun