Pune to Mahabaleshwar Cab
Mahabaleshwar is the summer capital of Mumbai as its temperature is cold to enjoy a vacation or holiday in the Western Ghats. If you are planning to ride down in your dedicated cab from Pune to Mahabaleshwar, then AHA Taxis got amazing car rental options in affordable fares. With our own way Outstation taxis, we have made car rental services even cheaper than bus or train fare. While traveling to Mahabaleshwar, you will pass through the beautiful towns of Shirwal and Khed Shivapur and lake comfortable pit - stops to enjoy some local Maharashtrian dishes during your road journey. AHA Taxis offers its customers to choose from a variety of cab options like Hatchback, Sedan and SUV.
|Distance: 117 km
||Time to Travel: 3 hrs 15 Min
Mahabaleshwar is a quaint hill stations and a perfect vacation destination near Pune and Mumbai. Being one of the highest points in Maharashtra, it is a popular weekend and holiday destination during monsoons and winters. This city is well known for its silent rivers, magical landscapes and majestic hills. It is also popular for its strawberries and has one of the few evergreen forests of India. Salara ghats, Panchgani, Wai are other popular tourist spots to explore the dense forests, hills, waterfalls, and valleys. The city has British influence in its architecture. Mahabaleshwar is the starting point of one of the most prominent Krishna River that flows across Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
Places to visit in Mahabaleshwar
- Venna Lake - It is one of the most favorite tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar. Venna lake is man-made lake and a popular tourist destination in Mahabaleshwar.
- Pratapgad - This mountain fort was built by Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj on a spur to look over the road between the small villages of Par and Kinesvar. The fort is 15 km away from Poladpur and 23 km away from the west which is also a beautiful hill station.
- Elephant Head’s Point - This spot is also, also known as Needle’s Point, lies at the extreme end of the mountain range beyond Lodwick Point. It resembles to the elephant’s head, this extended ridge is the most popular tourist spot in this area that offers stunning and amazing views of the Sahyadri mountains.
- Lingmala Falls - Nurturing in the lap of serene nature, amidst the rocky mountains, completely covered with lush greenery; Lingmala Fall is sourced by the waters of Venna River, and considered to be the popular destination for the tourist, also it is adored by the locals as a perfect weekend getaway.
- Mahabaleshwar Temple - This 16th century temple is dedicated to the most revered deity of Hindu religion - Lord Shiva, was built in the Hemadant architectural style of South India by the Chanda Rao More dynasty.
|Destinations to visit from Mahabaleshwar
||Distance from Mahabaleshwar
||Must visit places
|Mahabaleshwar to Lavasa
||Dasve View Point, Lavasa Nature Trail, The Dasvino Town and Country Club.
|Mahabaleshwar to Khed
||Gowalkot Fort, Sawatsada Waterfall, Jungle View Point.
|Mahabaleshwar to Shelu
||Kambli Farms, Panorama Point, Louisa Point, Matheran.
Why Book Pune to Mahabaleshwar Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Pune to Mahabaleshwar Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Pune to Mahabaleshwar