Delhi to Manali Cab
Delhi to Manali is a very popular road trip route for family trip, solo trip, adventurer, nature lover and honeymoon couples. The best route is via Panipat, Ambala, Bilashpur, Kullu to reach Mnali. And the best choice to have smooth journey is by looking an Outstation car from Delhi to Manali from AHA Taxis. We offer cabs for weekend trips, business trips, local sightseeing. Even Delhi to Innova car fare is also very affordable and reliable. Get well maintained and commercially licensed vehicles and trusted drivers without any hidden charges. So just book with AHA and allow us to make your journey a memorable one.
|Distance: 553 km
||Time to Travel: 12 hrs 15 mins
Manali is a beautiful Himalayan resort town enclosed by snowy mountains and dense forests along with beas river flowing by side, at an altitude of 2050 m. It is one of the most popular hill stations in the country with fresheners and beauty in nature. It is popular for trekking, paragliding, rafting and kayaking for adventure seekers. Solang Valley is one of the most visited places in Manali. Solang Valley offers breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape which is popular as skiing destination during the months of winter. Old Manali is covered with swaying eucalyptus, lovely roads, mouth-watering eateries, and market places and cafes along with the sound of the waters of the beautiful Kullu River.
Places to visit in Manali
- Rohtang Pass - The high mountain go of Rohtang lies at an elevation of 3,978 meters above sea level and situated in the eastern slopes of the Pir Panjal Range. The pass lies at a pleasant area with the waterways Beas and Chenab that deceives the southern and northern side of Rohtang Pass. Rohtang Pass is celebrated for its beautiful perspectives on the valley and different shrouded cascades.
- Hidimba Temple - This lovely Temple said to be committed to Hadimba – the spouse of Pandu child Bhima is a standout amongst the best places to visit in Manali city. The most striking component of this sanctuary is that it is situated in the Dhungri Forest and is encompassed by pine trees.
- Tibetian Monastery - The popular Tibetan religious communities – Himalayan Nyingmapa Gompa and Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa – draw countless visitors, and are among the most visited and surely the best places to visit in Manali.
- Vashisht’s Hot Water Spring - The Vashisht Temple is well known for its characteristic high temp water spring. The premises encase a pyramid-moulded stone sanctuary committed to Sage Vashisht, and the water spring, which is said to have therapeutic properties, are both one of the celebrated spots to visit in Manali.
- Great Himalyan National Park - An UNESCO World Heritage Site, Great Himalayan National Park is a shelter for all nature sweethearts and untamed life aficionados. The widely varied vegetation here are known for their assorted variety with the recreation center being home to more than 375 faunal species and a significant number of them are imperiled.
|Destinations to visit from Manali
||Distance from Manali
||Must visit places
|Manali to Mandi
||Jalori Pass, Rewalsar Lake, Pardoh Dam, Prashar Lake.
|Manali to Shimla
||Mall Road, The Ridge, Christ Church, Lodwick Fall.
|Manali to Dharamshala
||Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple, the Tibet Museum, Namgyal Monastery.
Why Book Delhi to Manali Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Delhi to Manali Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Manali