Mumbai to Pune Cab
The amazing road trip by car from Mumbai to Pune passes through the amazing green valleys along with the backdrop of the hills of Western Ghats. The whole route is very scenic and now you can take pick up from anywhere and start your journey. Booking Hourly Rentals packages is the best option for travelers to explore the city of Maratha Empire. Booking a One-way outstation cab from Mumbai to Pune will drive you through Devghar, Kamshet and Lonavala. And you can stop during your car trip to enjoy some local Maharashtrian street foods at various food stalls between Mumbai to Pune functioning for 3 years in India, at AHA Taxis. We have perfectly organized the travel experienced for bringing satisfactory feelings for the clients.
|Distance: 140 km
||Time to Travel: 3 hrs
Pune is a lively city in the Western Indian state of Maharashtra with many historical sites, ancient forts and monuments, old temples, and amazing nightlife. The city was considered as the capital of the Maratha Empire and it had still retained its glorious past. The outskirts of Pune has many tourist attractions to visit like Sinhagad Fort which is the connoisseurs of the Maratha history and the Aga Khan Palace, the famous landmark of the city. Pune is also known to be the biggest educational hub in India after Bangalore city. Due to the growth of the student population, the city’s nightlife is getting amazing everyday. It also has superb restaurants to have Pav Bhajis, Misal Pavs, Momos and sweet dishes.
Places to visit in Pune
- Shaniwar Wada - Built-in 1732 as the Royalty symbol of Peshwa of Maharashtra.
- Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple - This temple is built over 100 years ago, is famous for Ganpati puja and has many visitors in the annual ten-day celebration in Ganeshotsav Festival.
- Sinhagad Fort - About 2000 years old fort is known as the sites of many battles fought.
- Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park - With many different species of snakes and other animals, these have remained a tourist attraction for many years.
|Destinations to visit from Pune
||Distance from Pune
||Must visit places
|Pune to Lonavala
||Tiger’s Leap, Lonavala Lake, Bushi Dam, Celebrity Wax Museum, Imagica.
|Pune to Mahabaleshwar
||Panchgani is known as ‘Switzerland of India’, Elephant Head’s Point, Pratapgad, Mahabaleshwar Temple.
|Pune to Lavasa
||Lavasa Nature Trail, Dasve Lake, Temghar Dam.
Why Book Mumbai to Pune Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Mumbai to Pune Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Mumbai to Pune