Delhi to Haridwar Cab
Car booking has got easier and simple with India’s largest outstation taxi partner - AHA Taxis. With AHA, enjoy your ride in the most convenient and comfortable Cab from Delhi to Haridwar at affordable prices. Get a variety of taxis to choose the right cab which meets your needs to explore the city. The famous route from Delhi to Haridwar via Meerut is amazing and it has many roadside spots to take a break and enjoy some streets snacks during the trip. We offer all-inclusive cab rates on booking car with AHA Taxis. If you are traveling to Haridwar by any other mode of transportation, you can book our exclusive hourly rental packages and enjoy an exciting road trip with the best Car rental services. Just finalize your vacation duration and where you want your pick up point, and book the most memorable journey with us. Easy online payment options and experienced drivers to make your ride hassle-free.
|Distance: 224 km
||Time to Travel: 5 hrs 45 mins
Haridwar is an ancient and holy city located at the foothills of the Himalayas. It is famous as ‘The Gateway of the Lord’ and this city is the center of a fascinating and attractive mix of culture and tradition. Haridwar has lots of temples, ashrams and spiritual spots along the bank of river Ganges. People believe that taking a holy dip in river Ganga will wash them away from all their sins. The famous Ganga Aarti at the Ganga ghat is another attractive thing to watch during the evening. This holy city also acts as a base to travel to neighboring towns fo Rishikesh and Devprayag. Further, this city is also regarded as one of the seven holiest places for Hindu people. Haridwar is now popular for mundan ceremonies and adventure activities like rafting, kayaking, camping, etc.
Places to visit in Haridwar
- Har ki Pauri - Tourist get here to get Morning Dip in River Ganga, this place is specially visited in the month of Shravan (Holy Month).
- Shri Mata Mansa Devi Mandir - Holy Place for Hindu Devotees, is believed to be a form of shakti that emerged from Rishi Kashyap.
- Daksheswara Mahadev Temple - Mentioned in Vedas and Puranas, these amazing Mahadev (Lord Shiva) temple has plenty of ancient tales to be heard and praised.
- Chandi Devi Mandir - Known as Siddhpeeth in Haridwar gives the best scenic view of the city which attracts the tourist the most.
- Shanti Kunj - Searching for the values of life one must visit these places and also for the peace of mind and soul that the surrounding provides.
|Destinations to visit from Haridwar
||Distance from Haridwar
||Must visit places
|Haridwar to Rishikesh
||Lakshman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Kaudiyala.
|Haridwar to Kurukshetra
||Brahma Sarovar, Sheikh Chilli’s Tomb, Raja Harsh ka Tila, Kos Minars.
|Haridwar to Bijnor
||Vidur Kuti Park, Najibabad Sultana Fort, Niqab-ud-Daulah Fort, Indira Park.
Why Book Delhi to Haridwar Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Enjoy on-time pickups and drops without any delay.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans.
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- No hidden charges and get completely transparent bills.
Delhi to Haridwar Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Haridwar