Chennai to Vellore Cab
Vellore is one of the best weekend or holiday destination from Chennai is driving down with your dedicated work. The roads are well maintained and you will be riding through Chembarambakkam, Sriperumbudur and Thiruputkuzhi. Book one way, round trip or holiday packages from Chennai to Vellore at the best rates from AHA Taxis. We are largest outstation taxi partner providing services on everyday basis in South India. We offer air conditioned cabs for short trips, family vacation, outstation trips and holidays. Get your pickup done from your home address, Chennai Airport, Vellore Railway Station or any other preferred location.
|Distance: 140 km
||Time to Travel: 3 hrs
Vellore is a perfect getaway destination of Southern India located in Vellore district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. This city is located on the banks of Polar river in the north eastern part of Tamil Nadu and it is just at a drivable distance from the capital city. The city has a rich history and cultural heritage and it is also famous as Bazaar town due to its history. It has the important educational and health institutes which attracts lots of students for studies. People also call this city as the fort city of Tamil Nadu that has the footprints of the Dravadian influence. Vellore city is the top and best exporter of finished leather goods in the whole country.
Places to visit in Vellore
- Vellore Fort - Vellore Fort was constructed during the sixteenth century AD by the Aravidu Dynasty of the Vijaynagar Empire.
- Srilakshmi Golden Temple - The entire structure is covered in gold leaf and costs an astounding 65 million US dollars. The measure of gold utilized is 1500 kilograms.
- Kaigal Waterfall - The falls are framed by the Kaigal stream, which is one of the two streams coursing through Koundinya Wildlife Sanctuary. Since the territory around the woodland is thick, lovely, and tranquil, it turns into an extraordinary excursion spot in the mid year season
- Jalakandeswarar Temple - Jalakandeswarar Temple is situated inside the Vellore fortress complex and is devoted to Lord Shiva. The Temple is one of the stunning examples of the Dravidian design and houses a standout amongst the most unpredictably cut stone columns.
- Vainu Bappa Observatory - Situated at an elevation of 700 meters above ocean level the Vainu Bappu Observatory is a galactic observatory and regularly called as the telescope city. The observatory is situated in a 100 section of land backwoods and has a 93 inch telescope, the biggest in Asia.
|Destinations to visit from Vellore
||Distance from Vellore
||Must visit places
|Vellore to Ambur
||Ambur is renowned for its delightful Biryani and exceptional sweet named Makkan Peda. And for export of Leather products.
|Vellore to Tirupati
||Sri Venkateswara Temple, TTD Gardens, Talakona Waterfalls, Deer park.
|Vellore to Namakkal
||Siddhar Caves, Thathagiri Murugan Temple, Botanical Garden, Namakkal Dhurgam Fort
Why Book Chennai to Vellore Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Chennai to Vellore Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Chennai to Vellore