Delhi to Moradabad Cab
Online outstation taxi booking from Delhi to Moradabad has never been so easy before! Delhi to Moradabad taxi is the best option which is both convenient and comfortable. And with AHA Taxis, you are in safe hands as our drivers are reliable and well experienced in the same route for the last 8+ years. We provide car rental services available for different cab types - Sedan, SUV and even hatchback for economy rides. By offering one way outstation cab services, AHA has made intercity traveling cheaper than even bus and train. And along with our exclusive discounts, we provide outstation car rentals at the best and affordable rates.
|Distance: 180 km
||Time to Travel: 4 hrs 30 mins
Moradabad is one of the most famous cultural centers of Uttar Pradesh which is just located 344 km away from the Nawab City of Lucknow. This city is well known for its brass designed items. This city is on the banks of river Ramganga and boasts up the rich heritage of both Hindu and Muslim cultures. Due to the incredible brass handicrafts made by the local artist, this city is also known as ‘Pital nagari’. And the brass products which are made in Moradabad are sold all across the Globe. This city is the house for numerous temples and religious spot like Pataleshwar Temple, Sai temple, Sita Temple.
Places to visit in Moradabad
- Bade Hanuman Ji Mandir - This is one of the oldest and most popular sanctuaries in the district. It houses the statues of Lord Hanuman. It is accepted to have been constructed roughly 400 years back and is found near the Sita Ashram Playground at Hanumangarhi.
- Prem Water kingdom and Wonderland - Prem Wonderland and the Prem Water Kingdom is a tremendous excitement complex. It offers a wide exhibit of water sports and other amusement exercises for the general population of all age gatherings.
- Pataleshwar Temple - It is committed to God Shiva, a big-hearted God who acknowledges a wide range of offers made in accordance with some basic honesty by his seekers going from milk to Bhang Dhatura. Patleshwar Temple can fix them of a wide range of skin infections.
- Vidur Kuti - Vidur was a very venerated personage in Mahabharata since he displayed the characteristics of piety, honesty, and unbiasedness.
- Chandausi - Kunj Bihari Temple - Lord Krishna is also called Kunj Bihari, Kunj Bihari Temple is situated inverse to Ram Bagh Dham in the tranquil condition of the edges of the city.
|Destinations to visit from Moradabad
||Distance from Moradabad
||Must visit places
|Moradabad to Kashipur
||Drona Sagar, Girital, Moteshwar Mahadev, Govishan Dronacharya Palace.
|Moradabad to Faridabad
||Surajkund, Badal Lake, Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary.
|Moradabad to Bareilly
||Known as Nath nagari (Land of Lord Shiva). It is a Centre for furniture selling and trade in cotton, sugar and cereal.
Why Book Delhi to Moradabad Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Delhi to Moradabad Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Delhi to Moradabad