Bangalore to Ooty Cab
The road trip from Bengaluru to Ooty is one of the most amazing routes from road trips in Karnataka. Traveling with our Bangalore to Ooty taxi is the best option to drive through the famous Mysore road. Booking an Outstation taxis with AHA Taxis will pass through the towns of Bandipur, Mudumalai and Nagarhole. You can take halts and enjoy a refreshing tea in between the beautiful nature. With our reliable and trustworthy drivers and well - maintained cabs, we offer the safest outstation taxis in India. And with our affordable and transparent pricing system, you don’t need to worry about anything during your road journey. Along your road trip, you will also pass through some popular towns like Channapatna, Gundlupet, and Mandya.
|Distance: 277 km
||Time to Travel: 8 hrs 10 Min
Ooty is a beautiful hill station and is one of the top tourist destinations in Tamil Nadu. It is also famous Udhagamandalam and it has many spots in local like thread Gardens, Lamb’s rock and Emerald Lake which provides landscapes views and beautiful scenic locations. Ooty is often referred to as ‘Queen of Hill Stations’ which is also considered as the capital of Nilgiris district. It is a perfect holiday destination for families, friends, office colleagues and even for honeymoon couples. The city is beautifully covered with lush greenery, sweet fragrance of eucalyptus plants and colorful flowers. To enjoy the panoramic views of the beautiful blue mountains, Dodabelle Peak located at 8606 ft, which is the highest point of South India is a must-visit place here.
Places to visit in Ooty
- Botanical Garden - Botanical Garden is a delightfully finished nursery considered as a real part of the best places to visit in Ooty was constructed in 1847. The nursery zone is part into different segments, to be specific Lower Garden, New Garden, Italian Garden, Conservatory, Fountain Terrace, and Nurseries. Mudumalai - Mudumalai is organized with well-planned paths and is best explored by jeep or open vans. Several trails skirt waterholes where exciting animal activity can be watched.
- Ooty Lake - With the scenery of pleasant Nilgiris—the lake rests amidst the green valleys. During Ooty summer celebration in May, many exciting pontoon races are composed here.
- Wax Museum - The Wax World Museum in Ooty is an incredible option in contrast to touring mountains and valleys of Ooty. It makes for completely charming and educational experience particularly for children who get a visual treat of wax statues.
- Shooting Point - Commonly known as 'Shooting Medu', this spot is ideal for unwinding, outing, and dazzling perspectives.
- Tea Museum - It is encompassed by fragrant tea homes and lavish Nilgiri mountains. You can see the tea making procedure and taste some fantastic assortments while taking a gander at the hypnotizing excellence encompassing the historical center.
|Destinations to visit from Ooty
||Distance from Ooty
||Must visit places
|Ooty to Coonoor
||Catherine Falls, Sim’s Park, Heritage Train, St. George’s Church.
|Ooty to Coimbatore
||Siruvani Waterfalls, Vaidehi Falls, Anamalai Tiger Reserve, Ketti Valley, Malampuzha Dam & Gardens, Amaravathi Dam.
|Ooty to Kozhikode
||Kozhikode beach, Mannanchira Square, Kalipoyika.
Why Book Bangalore to Ooty Outstation Car @ AHA Taxi ?
- 24/7 Customer Support and Representation.
- Best price guaranteed for city tours, outstation trips and even leisure plans
- Trained and Experienced drivers for outstation trips.
- Cover-More Cities than Anyone Else.
Bangalore to Ooty Taxi Fare
||Fares starting from
||Indica, WagonR, Celerio
||Swift Dzire, Etios, Indigo
||Ertiga, Xylo, Innova
|AHA Assured Innova
Hire/Book a cab from Bangalore to Ooty